For you are my rock and my fortress;
and for your name’s sake you lead me and guide me;
you take me out of the net they have hidden for me,
for you are my refuge.
Into your hand I commit my spirit;
you have redeemed me, O LORD, faithful God.
(Psalm 31:3-5 ESV)
There are so many daily blessings that I am thankful for each and every day, so I thought I will share some with you with you this week.
- God is my number one this and every week! Without His guidance and strength, I do not know where I would be. I guess that is why I love readying the Psalms of David. He struggled in life too, but he knew Who to turn to when things went from bad to worse.
- My beloved! Sure our marriage is not perfect, but we are two imperfect people. However, we love and respect each other and I guess that is what makes our marriage work. And of course grace! We truly enjoy each others company.
- I am also very thankful for my dear son. He is a wonderful son, respecting us, his parents. We had our differences, but as he got older, he knew that we just wanted the best for him.
- Incredible friends that are there for me when I need encouragement and just someone that listens to my challenges.
- A fantastic pastor who teaches us the Word of God. We are working through Matthew 5 right now. LOVE it. You know, I often read ‘over’ passages. It is interesting what God shows me through our pastor.
- My awesome car. It is so easy to drive and it gets great gas mileage. Oh, and it so comfortable. Even my husband enjoys it.
- My new hair-stylist. I love that girl She is always smiling and I finally have my favorite hair-cut back. I am thankful that some dear friends recommended her.
What are you thankful for this week? Please do share with us by leaving a link to your Thankful Thursday post below.
Thank you for stopping by today. Remember: a thankful heart, is a blessed heart.
Love & peace,
|1. Just Keep Going||2. Daily Journey||3. Jhunnelle|
Current Mood: Blessed † & Thankful